A Dental Group built on quality and partnership
Gensmile is building a different kind of dental group based on quality. We are seeking high potential practices that can be grown through us freeing the dentists from business demands, so that they can focus their time on delivering patient care.
We bought our first practice in July 2015 and, as of January 2019, have 16 practices and 2 Dental Labs. What these practices share is a passion for high quality dentistry and Principals that wanted to partner with us. Within Gensmile, these partners can now continue to do what they love, treating their patients, while we are responsible for running the business of the practice.
We are partnering with dentists who have built successful practices but who often want to return to focusing on providing care for their patients or to have the time to further build their skills or specialisms.
In a time of growing bureaucracy and other pressures, partnering with Gensmile would allow you to enjoy dentistry again. Spend more time with patients, rather than your accountant.
We believe that focusing on quality is the best way to achieve our core goals:
- provide the best possible experience for our patients
- ensure our patients achieve the dental health and smile that they want
- attract new patients every day
- create a professional and development-focused environment that makes Gensmile an attractive and rewarding place to work and build a career
We believe that every practice is unique. We take the time to learn what makes each of our practices different so that we can support all our staff to deliver the care and services that their patients need.
Partnering with Gensmile brings a number of benefits to selling Principals:
- full value and certainty of closing the transaction with highly experienced deal-doers (the Gensmile founders have invested over $1 billion in a wide range of healthcare businesses)
- corporate owners that believe that high-quality clinical care is key to building a successful dental business
- advantageous rates for materials, hardware and other expenses due to our privileged relationship with suppliers
- access to additional capital should it be required to build the business, e.g. for further investments in the surgeries
- ethical and sensitive approach to your associates and support staff